A whole house generator is an investment and is of no use to you if it is not operational. PowerUp Power Systems offers Customized Preventative Maintenance Contracts for this very reason. Below is some general information:
- Our certified technician will perform a thorough inspection of your home generator system, including the automatic transfer switch.
- Most importantly, any minor issues are detected, which keeps them from becoming major issues!
- The preventative maintenance visits are, typically, performed on an annual or semi-annual basis.
- If your generator is used in an application where it is called upon frequently, we can customize a preventative maintenance agreement to fit your needs.
Advantages Of A Generator Maintenance Contract
What are the ADVANTAGES of having a preventative generator maintenance contract with PowerUP Power Systems? Well, there are several!
- PowerUp does all the thinking for you! Specifically, we keep track of the preventative generator maintenance schedule and will contact you when it is time to perform service.
- You save money! Since you hold a preventative maintenance agreement with PowerUp, you will receive a discounted service rate for any additional or emergency work that needs to be performed.
- Top of the list! During a widespread emergency situation, you will be our first priority since you hold a preventative maintenance contract.
Want more information on PowerUP Power System’s Customized Preventative Maintenance Contracts? Contact us.
With Generator Remote Monitoring, you will have the option to have a notification sent directly to PowerUp Power Systems when service or maintenance is required. Without delay, we will handle the rest! Check out that section on our website for more information.
The “out of sight…out of mind” mentality may work for some things. It, however, does NOT work for your whole house backup generator! Generator maintenance is ALWAYS a must!